The Inlet Sports Lodge also participates in the Interval International Golf Resort Program, packaging golf and accommodations for play among the Grand Strand’s finest courses, including The Inlet Sports Lodge Partner courses, Top Ranked and Award winning Caledonia Golf & Fish Club and True Blue Golf Plantation.
Additional Partnerships, included in Ownership benefits, include Brookgreen Gardens, Huntington Beach State Park and The Freedom Boat Club.
Club Interval Gold℠ allows members to have access to any available resort in Intervals’ worldwide network, across various locations, unit sizes and seasons. Owners may choose to go their home resort, or they can deposit their week for Club Interval Gold℠ points and then:
• Use ShortStay Exchange℠ to take as many quick breaks (from two to six nights each) as their points available allow.
• Enjoy full-week exchanges.
• Select Interval Options® to apply points towards the purchase of a cruise, or a spa or golf vacation.
• Use a portion of their points for a current vacation and apply any remaining points towards a future trip.
• Combine points from multiple Club Interval Gold℠ deposits to trade up to a larger units and/or higher-season vacations.
• Interval Travel® for rates often unavailable to the general public on cruises, hotel stays, rental cars and airline tickets
As a “Premier Boutique” Resort, ownership through the Inlet Sports Lodge, offers additional value to your Points-Based program.
The Inlet Sports Lodge is a member of ARDA (American Resort Development Association)
For more information regarding the Inlet Sports Lodge, Reservations and/or Vacation Ownership,
visit: http://www.inletsportslodge.com ,
call: (877) 585-9360,
or contact Warren Beckham, Director of Business Development,
Submitted on behalf of The Inlet Sports Lodge by:
InterCoastal Net Designs