- Many search engines such as Google are paying huge importance on quality for content. This includes links that lead to site content to be of excellent quality and will yield positive response and results to link building campaigns.
- Google emphasizes more on interaction with visitors with the website content and ensures that a substantial interest is created.
- Additionally, Google is not bothered about the source of the content as long as it has a strong PR which is relevant to the tastes & interest of the users – the source maybe blogs, article links, any site wide link, etc.
- Also links coming from irrelevant sites should not be considered at all.
- Links that lead to spam or resemble spams or sites that are over-advertised should be avoided.
- The best way to get access for a post in the Panda World is to post views as guests and also submit opinions for blogs.
- New content is always in demand by blog owners for their sites and to reach them, it’s necessary to post opinions as a guest writer by including a back link of the site. This will always be welcomed by blog owners.
Create your own Authority Site
- Effective back linking strategies should be used to create a self authority site by ensuring Panda’s safety. And nothing but only high quality content should be posted on the site, which will lead to money and create a specified rank during the term.
- After creating high quality site content – several small and free web 2.0 sites can be created with a strong & powerful PR. Blog posts which are linked to social media links or any other new web 2.0 blogs – will ensure tremendous improvement of SERPS.
- Majority of bloggers around the world provide a link to their homepage to encourage comments and guest posts. But giving preference to internal pages will increase the interest of their blogs.
- Providing links to categories that are doing extremely well on the search engine is a good & safe option when enough trafficking is not generated from search engines.
- A ratio of 60:40 of internal links & home links provides the best and effective results.
What to Avoid
- Google has included new penalties for few SEO strategies by making changes in their algorithm.
- With only one anchor text back links can no longer be developed
- Penalty will be received from Google if it witnesses the usage of bunch of links for the site with the same anchor text.
- It’s advisable to use terms, including “click here” or “visit now” to gather interest of non-SEO internet users to the website link.
- There is numerous online software’s, which was earlier very successful when launched but now most of them are spams.
- Just in case even if 15% of links enter the spammed pages either automatically or manually – Google will automatically flag it as a spam website and it will be impossible to recover from that.
So what basically Google Panda wants?
- Regularly updating blogs with fresh content
- Providing quality information to capture the attention of readers.
- Besides quality length of the blog also matters – as too much content results in lack of interest. So an article should not be of more than 500 words.
- Content should not be twisted for creating backlinks and submitting on web 2.0 article directories.
- Everything should be well written and described by using apt keywords in the article, including title and headers.
- Proper and effective sitemap should be constructed on the blog.
- Loading of pages quickly is very important.
- Blog should be SEO friendly.
- Authority backlinks should be created with accurate frequency.
- Visitors should return frequently.
- Very low bouncing rate should be there – with a limitation of 404 errors.
- Authority backlinks with frequency by which you are making backlinks.
- It’s advisable to prepare backlinks manually instead of purchasing them.
- Duplicate content should be strictly avoided
- Cloaking or hiding of text is never to be practiced
- All should be White hat
- Surfing of keywords to be avoided
- Avoid keyword stuffing