1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution
Royce Leather Logo

Environmentally Focused Fine Leather Accessories Collection

Royce Leather continues its commitment to constantly reinvigorating its line of fine leather gifts with fresh concepts and styles to exceed the demands of its wide consumer base seeking Manhattan sophistication for everyday work and travel.

 
 
Aristo Italian Glazed Writing Padfolio
Aristo Italian Glazed Writing Padfolio
PRLog - Jun. 18, 2012 - Luxury leather manufacturer Royce Leather has launched a line of eco-friendly bonded-leather products composed of recycled otherwise discarded leather scraps as environmental sustainability & price consciousness increasingly become more vital to consumers.

Royce represents beauty, balance and craftsmanship. Our creations are a testament to ingenuity and aesthetic functionality, bringing together our exhilarating city of New York and your city of one. In each Royce accessory, convention and contemporary are juxtaposed as traditional materials are used along with modern ones, linking our products to a past that we respect and to a present that we embrace.

The fiber content of Royce Bonded Leather is 100% recycled cowhide fibers. The fibers are naturally bonded together by latex, a renewable resource derived from Hevea trees without creating harm to the trees.

The leather fibers that comprise the Royce Bonded Leather products stem from the tannery process when cowhides are shaved on the suede side to their required thickness. The cowhide fibers, or “shavings”, would usually be sent to a landfill if they were not recycled for the purpose of creating bonded leather. Subsequently, Royce Bonded Leather is pre-consumer recycled leather that reinvigorates life to otherwise discarded leather fibers.

Approximately 80% of the total content of Royce Bonded Leather is genuine cowhide leather fiber, while the remaining 20% is composed of non-leather substances, primarily the natural latex and tanning oils, vegetable tannins, dyes, and leather finishes.

The result: a striking leather product featuring rich coloring, grain detail and the distinguished aroma of fine leather.  

Royce thanks its customers and end consumers who use Royce Bonded Leather for sharing its firm commitment to making a positive impact on the environment.

Photo:
http://www.prlog.org/11902931/1

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@royceleathergifts.com Email Verified
Source:Royce Leather Gifts
Phone:2013307720
Zip:07094
City/Town:Secaucus - New Jersey - United States
Industry:Travel Goods, Consumer
Tags:leather, luggage, environmental, gift, accessory
Shortcut:prlog.org/11902931
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share