The first of the two positions for which they are seeking the right individuals, is a Help Desk Technician.Some of the job responsibilities are:
• Review existing client logs using DS-Operator and DS-NOC.Enter new cases into CRM, including notes on issues.
• Resolve CRM cases, entering activity into case notes.
• Escalate Case to next tier or open Asigra Case if all other resources have been exhausted.
• Answer phone calls and respond to emails from clients and colleagues.
• Enter billable time into Great Plains. Have Service Manager create a ticket.
• If unable to get a hold of a client within 48 hours let salesman or service manager know. Update the CRM case.
• Help with new installs of Dakota Backup.
This person should have a good working knowledge of computer experience, and preferably have attended technical school.
The second of the positions they are seeking, is a Sales Professional.This individual should have an outgoing and friendly personality, and be extremely organized. Just as with any client interactive position, great verbal and written skills are also required.They would have some travel in attending and participating in trade shows across the United States and any other activities that promote Dakota Backup, LLC. For the right sales professional, this is a great opportunity.
Patrick Maycock, Dakota Backup online data and recovery specialist, says “We are excited to hire for the positions we have available. Anytime someone new comes onboard we grow our team dynamic, knowledge and infrastructure.”
If you would like any more information on the jobs available, or employment in general at Dakota Backup, see their employment page at http://www.dakotabackup.com/
ABOUT DAKOTA BACKUP
Dakota Backup, LLC was formed in 2005 as an affiliate of KT Connections, Inc. and Ketel Thorstenson, LLP. With a staff of more than 150 professionals, Ketel Thorstenson is the region's largest business accounting firm. Dakota Backup and KT Connections, collectively employing over 40 professionals, are the technology arms of this business group providing all forms of information technology infrastructure sales and support, data backup and business continuity solutions. Dakota Backup is an eight-year partner with Asigra Cloud Backup, offering SAS70 Type II data centers and low disaster profile data center locations. Visit http://www.dakotabackup.com for more information.