Schlitterbahn is offering special pricing for friends of the YMCA. Admission, Souvenir Cup and One Free Drink for just $32.99 per person - a savings of up to $20! Tickets are available for purchase through June 15.
Tickets must be used June 15-June 29 during Schlitterbahn's annual 'Water Safety Days'.
For every ticket sold, Schlitterbahn will donate $1 to the YMCA of Austin. These donations will go right back in to the community through our Project SAFE program; Summer Camp access; LIVESTRONG at the YMCA; MEND (Mind, Exercise, Nutrition, Do It!); Afterschool Care and much more!
Don’t forget the YMCA of Austin Promotional Code: 211000012
Tips For Water Safety
• Enroll children in swim lessons.
• Become CPR certified.
• Set rules for each individual swimmer based on skill level.
• Protect yourself. Use swimming shoes, correct swim attire, sunscreen, personal flotation device & ear cleaner.
• Never swim alone.
• Ensure non-swimmers wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD).
• Always have adult supervision by the pool.
• Do not allow distractions such as phone calls, text messages, or conversations take attention away from pool.
About the Y
The Y is one of the nation’s leading nonprofits strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. In Austin, the YMCA has served the Austin community since 1953, providing health and wellness, aquatics, youth sports, day camp, childcare, youth leadership and family enrichment opportunities for more than 40,000 members and 50,000 program participants. More information on the YMCA of Austin is available at www.austinymca.org.