PRLog - June 14, 2012 - JERICHO, N.Y. -- Grassi and Co. will be hosting their first annual Construction Executive Forum. The Grassi & Co. Construction Executive Forum is an industry-specific forum for owners and senior executives within the New York metropolitan region. The forum offers the opportunity to join with other industry executives and thought leaders to share and explore knowledge and experience of the industry. Topics to be covered include:
Exec Forum logo.
Financial Management, Public-Private Partnerships (P3s), Risk Management and Tax Issues Impacting the Industry, among others. Registration is required for the event. Please see below for registration details.
The three-day event will take place from Wednesday, June 20 through Friday, June 22, 2012 at the Westchester Country Club in Rye, NY. Speakers will include:
• Richard T. Anderson, New York Building Congress, President
• Milo E. Riverso, Ph.D., P.E., STV Group, Inc., President and CEO
• Thomas D. Barr, Barr & Barr Inc., Chairman of the Board
• Kenneth A. Durr, Durr Mechanical Construction, Inc., President
• Hank M. Harris, FMI, President and CEO
• Louis C. Grassi, Grassi & Co., Managing Partner and CEO
• Geri A. Gregor, Grassi & Co., Business Advisory Practice Partner in Charge
• Stephen J. Mannhaupt, Grassi & Co., Partner, Construction Practice
• Richard E. Gavin, Grassi & Co., Partner, Chief Financial Officer
• Paul Monte, Pecker & Abramson, P.C., Partner
• Thomas Curran, Pecker & Abramson, P.C., Partner
• David Marino, Aon Risk Solutions, Executive Vice President Construction Services Group
• Bob Stuono, McGraw-Hill Construction, Senior Vice President and General Manager
• David DiNitto, McGraw-Hill Construction, Sales Director, Research Analytics
• Gregory A. Pulitano, Grassi & Co., Director, Business Advisory Practice
The small group setting will provide construction executives with the opportunity to not only gain valuable knowledge and updates from top industry specialists, but also to interact and network with their peers in a relaxed environment. For more details, to register for the forum and to view the program, go to http://www.grassicpas.com/
Sponsors of the forum include:
Morgan Stanley/Smith Barney
SHG Financial Group
Bank of American Merrill Lynch
Pecker & Abramson, P.C.
ENR New York
To register for the forum please contact the Grassi & Co. marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 516-256-3500.