“Our east region meeting provided an opportunity for CSAers supporting clients in multiple states to spend a day and a half of socializing, celebrating our prior year’s accomplishments, and aligning for the current year and beyond,” said Lee Arroyo, CSA’s CEO. “We are fortunate to have assembled such a talented organization and to have realized yet another year of unprecedented growth. We added several new clients to the CSA portfolio to include key prime contracts such as our logistics process mapping project for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Acquisition and Logistics and our Enterprise Procurement System (EPS) acquisition support contract for the Deputy Assistance Secretary of the Navy (DASN) for Acquisition and Procurement (AP). We look forward to continued success in the coming years.”
Some of the exciting announcements that were publicized during the meeting include:
• Modifications to the CSA 401(k) plan which include a dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 4 percent of the employee’s salary and an immediate vesting of all CSA contributions from day one
• American Automobile Association (AAA) coverage for all CSA employees and their families at no-cost. Benefits include: 24/7 roadside assistance and towing services; vision discounts on eye exams, lenses and contacts; and hotel, parks and dining discounts
• CSA’s continued commitment to cover 100 percent of premiums on the CSA Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) health insurance program for employees and their families. CSA has always provided this level of coverage despite the annual premium increases of 10 to 15 percent each year. (This level of coverage is provided by less than 2 percent of firms CSA’s size)
CSA also took the time to recognize its employees for the exceptional work they have accomplished during the year. Corporate awards were handed out to the following employees in recognition of their contributions to the overall annual success of the east region:
• Individual Achievement Awards were presented to Jim Baumgardner, Lisa Clark, Brian Riggle, Erin Breon, Scott Higgins and Kevin Stoner for exceptional acquisition and program management support
• Karim Ahmed, Roji Lukose, Nick Maisano and Chris Fulmer received the Team Achievement Award for superior performance through delivery of the highest possible quality of professional service as Data Analysts
• Spotlight Award recipients included, Aaron Shivar for his exemplary performance in support of the DASN AP EPS project; Kevin Magiera for delivering quality professional services as a Contract Administrative Consultant for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA); and Jeff Smithers for his outstanding achievements in corporate accounting despite challenging circumstances
At the conclusion of the corporate meeting, all the east region employees participated in the first annual east region bowling tournament and a company sponsored dinner at a local country club. Overall, the east region employees walked away from this year’s meeting excited about CSA’s future.
CSA is a professional services firm providing strategic guidance and operational solutions to government and commercial clients. CSA helps clients achieve their goals by enhancing organizational performance and maximizing return on investments. The firm helps clients plan and execute processes associated with Project and Portfolio Management, Acquisition and Program Management, Contracts Management, Business and Financial Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Optimization and Business Improvement and Analytics Services. The firm delivers services by combining deep process expertise with strong program management disciplines, analytics and a focus on performance results.
For more information visit http://www.csaassociates.com