PRLog - June 13, 2012 - LONDON -- The UK’s leading unmanned aerial event will continue to explore the growth and development of the international Unmanned Aerial System market via case studies from leading experts and military officials.
UAS 2012 seeks to further identify and establish the transition of UAS into Commercial and Civilian markets and will look at the procurement of various UAV platforms by the US and European militaries whilst anlaysing emerging markets worldwide. The conference will go above and beyond a review of developments of Unmanned Aerial Systems by reviewing tactical feedback and addressing issues such as UAS hijacking.
For more information please visit http://www.smi-
Our expert speaker line-up includes:
• Commander Vincent Chevalier, Head of Tactical UAS, French Navy
• Lieutenant Colonel Frits Müller, Land Forces Command, Royal Netherlands Army
• Major James Palmer, Capability Directorate Combat Support, British Army
• Captain Caden Stiles, UAV Liaison Officer, Royal Canadian Air force
• Colonel Papp Gyula, Head of State Aviation Division, Hungary National Transportation Authority
• Dr. Bill Powers, Research Fellow, Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, Centre for Emerging Threats and Opportunities, Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory
• Dr. Çagatay Soyer, Principal Scientist ISR, NATO C3 Agency
There will also be two half day pre-conference workshops on 23rd October:
Top Issues in UAS Human Factors: Manning, Standardization and Performance Evaluation. Hosted by Simlat
Integrated UAS Synthetic Training. Hosted by Inzpire
To keep up to date with the latest developments please visit http://www.smi-
Contact James Hitchen for more information: