From standardised automation product familiarisation, to bespoke on site fault courses, our automation training courses provide a comprehensive selection of first class industrial automation training products, assessments services, and courses to meet your changing needs.
We tailor our automation training services to suit your automation needs, not only do they include detailed product information, but also our courses give you a working knowledge of how each product can be applied.
In addition, we provide specialist automation training courses in programming and managing PLC's for practical use.
At More Control our focus on automation training is split into two principle areas:
- To provide automation training for the design of automation systems and the knowledge to benefit from the advancements in new technologies.
- To provide automation training for maintaining machines and the knowledge and necessary skills to quickly rectify any faults.
These essential automation skills will ensure increased efficiency of your machinery by reducing down time and therefore increasing productivity for your company.
Using a PLC as a fault finding tool is one of the fastest and most efficient ways to identify and in some cases rectify a fault allowing production to continue.
Automation training will not only save you time and energy in the short term, but can also lead to significant long term benefits for maintaining and improving your machinery.
More Control Standard Automation Training Courses
- Complete Omron Training Course
- Vision System Design and Implementation
- Temperature and Process Control
- PLC Familiarisation
- PLC as a Fault Finding Tool
- PLC Programming Level 1, Omron, Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi
- PLC Programming Level 2, Omron, Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi
- Inverter Set Up and Programming
- Basic Motion Control Point to Point
- HMI Selection and programming
- SCADA Citec and In Touch Basic and Advanced Courses
If you would like more information about the automation training courses that we provide at More Control feel free to contact us today on 0345 00 00 400.
If you have a specific inquiry regarding an automation part or software issue, you can contact one of our technical engineers who can provide a consultation service for you.