"There is just something unique and amazing about photos. A picture can speak higher volumes than words. In general, people love taking photos and looking at photos", says Sheena Allen, CEO of Sheena Allen Apps. "I wanted to make something available for iPhone that wasn't available. I wanted to let people have fun with their photos. Dubblen is that app that allows you to have fun and be creative".
- Saved share settings – no need in logging into your social networking account every time you want to share a photo.
- Vertically split screen – the split with rotate based on how your are holding your camera (up/down or sideways)
- Horizontally split screen (paid version only)
- Using the lightning bold icon, turn the manually turn the flash On, Off, or leave it on Auto (default option)
- Using the light bulb icon, you can keep your photo its original color or you can make your photo Black & White
- Take unlimited photos
- Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
The main function of the app is to allow its users to take two pictures in one using a split camera screen. Outside of the option to save pictures to the iPhone's app library, users can also save photos to the Dubblen photo library. Dubblen also allows users to share their photos through social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
To purchase app
Dubblen (free version) is available for iPhone & iPod Touch in the Apple AppStore at http://itunes.apple.com/
Dubblen+ is available for $1.99 in the Apple app store and is available for iPhone & iPod Touch. To purchase, please visit http://itunes.apple.com/