Denmark have won seven of their last nine matches, including the 2-1 qualifying win over Portugal in October last year.
• The Danes finished as group winners when pitted against Portugal in both Euro 2012 and 2010 World Cup qualifying.
• Denmark have won three of the last five meetings between the two sides - all over the past five years.
Click here to watch on your PC http://euro2012championshiponline.blogspot.com
• Simon Poulsen and William Kvist received yellow cards against Netherlands and are a booking away from suspension.
• Portugal are yet to register a victory in 2012, having won just once in their last seven games, with only one goal scored in their last four.
Click here to watch On your PC http://euro2012championshiponline.blogspot.com
• The 2004 finalists will meet Denmark for the 13th time, with their record in previous encounters reading W7 D2 L3.
• Nani has scored three times in four outings against Denmark.
• Fabio Coentrao and Helder Postiga will incur a ban with their next bookings.
Watch this match on your PC http://euro2012championshiponline.blogspot.com