Title: Marketing Agency Leverages APM to Exceed Customer SLAs
When: Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Time: 2 p.m. Eastern time
Presenters: Andrew Frey, CTO, Marketing Associates; Kristen Allmacher, Product Marketing Manager, Compuware APM
What: How do organizations meet customer SLAs if they cannot understand real user experiences across applications, infrastructure setups and network bandwidths? That was the challenge facing Marketing Associates when they leveraged Compuware’s new generation of APM.
During this free webcast, attendees will learn how Marketing Associates uses Compuware APM to:
• gain visibility into all aspects of application performance and quickly determine where performance problems resides;
• reduce MTTR, slash performance management costs and simplify marketing deployments;
• view application and network performance in one consolidated view that can be shared with their clients; and
• drill down to application root cause in seconds via fully integrated Compuware dynaTrace® PurePath analysis; and
• Successfully manage SLAs to meet their customers’ needs.
Compuware APM® is the industry’s leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market’s only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring” report.
Follow Compuware on:
• Twitter - CompuwareAPM
• Twitter - Compuware
• Facebook – CompuwareAPM
• Facebook - Compuware
• YouTube - Compuware
• APM Blog
• dynaTrace Blog
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world’s most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.