Highlights are keynote sessions from following industry leaders:
• Gerard Babitts, Group Leader, Global Social Media, H.J. Heinz/ USA explains how today’s challenges of the new broadcasting landscape can be overcome and turned into collaborating opportunities.
• The Worlds untold Sotry! Joe Little, Director Virtual Collaboration Projects/ CTO Office, BP / UK will show how the next generation 3D Collaboration & Knowledge Sharing @ BP Virtual Campus will look like – first time worldwide!
• Gabrielle Lovering, Global Head of Design & Development, BBC / UK presents how BBC UK masters the challenge of Delivering a Personalised User Experience across Multiple Devices and Platforms.
• Julia Hart, Head of International Communication / AkzoNobel Corporate Communication, and Mike Lightfoot, Global HR Communications Management, AkzoNobel N.V. / Netherlands give a lecture on Integrating Unified Communications and Social Business – Video Content Management & the right strategy in using Video Collaboration through building an enterprise video content management and delivery system.
• Stéphane Aknin, Head of Group e-Communications, AXA GROUP / France will talk about Collaboration Strategies & Global Collaboration Platforms & Knowledge Management – How to integrate Corporate content in a one single platform?
• Michael Ezran, Director of ESN Program / Digital Factory, Renault S.A. / France will tell you everything you wanted to know about implementing an Enterprise Social Network Collaboration in a large international automotive group.
• Mitchell Toomey, Global Lead, Knowledge Services, United Nations / USA explains how to establish a measurable knowledge & collaboration marketplace within a diversified global organization.
Listen to more than 20 industry case studies and discuss at various roundtables cutting edge topics to bring collaborative networks to social business.
Have a glance at the Intra.Net Reloaded conference to get an insight of what expects you!
Delegates will come from all over Europe & US to take full advantage and attend at
Our unique World Café and use the wisdom of the crowd to get the most sustainable results for your daily work
Gain a unique insight into Web & Portal Collaboration of world leading companies at more than 17 case studies
See first hand how the largest companies operate
Meet our business partners, discuss solutions and see their product showcases
Take your glass and participate at our Ice Breaker Session the day before the conference, the purpose is to help session attendees get to know and appreciate each other
Wake up in the morning, get a coffee, listen & discuss to cutting edge topics at our Breakfast Sessions
Take the advantage to have face2face business strategy meetings with our business partners and your peers
And discover Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the World!
Ice Breakers, interactive roundtables as part of a World Café and case studies of well-known companies will take place to provide participants an overview of strategies, best practices and solutions as well as cutting edge topics.
A different concept to get Head of Partnerships, we.CONECT Global Leaders, the conference aim is to provide participants a balanced mix of lectures and many opportunities as possible to discuss viable approaches for web & portal collaboration.
It is now time to expand the level of communication and to develop corporate portals, web & social media for better and easier collaboration & communication.
Attend the Social Business Collaboration 2012 most important issues to you in interactive and interesting ways.
According to Daniel Wolter,
2012 and discuss challenges and solutions in managing collaborative networks with peers from all over the world – and be a part of a truly global community!
Individuals interested in attending, sponsoring or finding out more about Web & Portal Collaboration Reloaded Europe 2012 should visit: http://collaboration.we-