DJ Quicksilva is a staple in the DMV (DC/MD/VA) area and entertainment scene. From being a radio personality on WKYS 93.9 FM, to making appearances on BET’s 106 & Park, to Spinning in Cancun for Memorial Weekend, being an official Ciroc Boy and upcoming Official DJ of Radio One’s “Radio-One Fest” (starring Young Jeezy, TI, Wale, Fat Joe & Ice Cube + more), DJ Quicksilva is your go to man to make it happen! In addition you can see DJ Quicksilva spin weekly in Washington, DC as he is the resident DJ for the following parties: Tuesday at Opera, Wednesday at Josephine’s, Thursday at Park and Fri at Lux. You can also catch DJ Quicksilva’s Syndicated Mix Mon-Thurs on the Russ Parr Morning Show & Quick Mix Nightly on 93.9 WKYS or www.kysdc.com.
When asked about his success, DJ Quicksilva has these words to share: “I'm an example that never let where you come from or what you been through stop you from following your dream". I'm a guy from East Baltimore who's been shot, locked up, caught up in the streets, lost both parents by the age of 18 but still made it out the hood. If I can anybody can if you want it bad enough; and never give up or listen to the naysayers who say you can't do it”.
DJ Quicksilva in Cancun, Memorial Day Weekend: http://youtu.be/
DJ Quicksilva at Hot 97 Summer Jam: http://youtu.be/
DJ Quicksilva Conducting Interviews in Ciroc Room at Hot 97 Summer Jam: http://youtu.be/
“Who is Quicksilva” Documentary Trailer: http://youtu.be/
Upcoming DJ Quicksilva Events:
• Monday, June 11, 2012: BET’s 106 & Park in NYC
• Tuesday, June 12, 2012: BET’s 106 & Park in NYC
• Tuesday, June 18, 2012: BET’s 106 & Park in NYC
• Tuesday, June 19, 2012: BET’s 106 & Park in NYC
• Saturday, July 7, 2012: Radio-One Fest in Miami, FL
• Friday, July 13, 2012: World Basketball Festival – Converse Event in DC
• Friday, July 20-22, 2012: Alonzo Mourning Weekend in Miami
• Saturday, September 1-October 6, 2012 (Spot Dates) – National HBCU Tailgate Tour
In DJ Quicksilva’s own words: “Hard work, Dedication & Consistency will equal success but you have to do all 3 all the time”.
If you are interested in booking DJ Quicksilva, please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and for media inquiries, please contact Candice at 410.487.8294 or via email email@example.com.