PRLog (Press Release)
- Jun. 9, 2012 -
Edgar Perez, author of The Speed Traders and speaker at The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Beijing and Shanghai, had an extraordinary opportunity to learn directly from practitioners and exchanges where high-frequency trading really stands, from stock trading at Shanghai Stock Exchange to futures at China Financial Futures Exchange to commodities at Shanghai Futures Exchange. Upon his return, he will hold a unique presentation from 6PM to 7PM: ‘'HFT in China: Mirage or Reality?’ where he will share this very experience. High Frequency Trading Happy Hour (http://hfthappyhour.com/
) is providing this exceptional opportunity to not only network with individuals from multinational financial institutions, but also to acquire an inside perspective on the role high frequency trading has on China, the next largest economy of the world.
In addition, High Frequency Trading Happy Hour (http://hfthappyhour.com/)
will bring together a who’s who of the speed trading world for a productive evening of networking and cocktails. Traders, quants, managers, investors, allocators, service providers and consultants get together in five cities every month. Service providers have found these receptions tremendously valuable to participate at, as they get to enjoy terrific benefits:
• Unequaled opportunities to reach key decision makers in the high-frequency trading community
• Direct global exposure to hundreds of high-quality attendees
• Enhanced credibility and business opportunity with managers, quants, advisors, consultants, service providers and individual and institutional investors
• Expanded marketing reach by tapping into Golden Networking’s global database of 100,000 finance professionals
• Direct exposure on Golden Networking’s website and the driving of additional, qualified traffic to your website
More information about sponsorship opportunities can be requested writing to email@example.com. High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net
), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections"
, Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".Photo: