The Award is for 100 - KH 68 Watt/5,200 Lumen Quad Lights, NSN: 6230-01-580-
”K&H is pleased that the Quad Light was selected by DLA and that our military men and women will have a US-made portable light that can withstand the rigors of the harsh and hostile environments our troops are often deployed in.” explains John Herc, K&H Industries’ vice president of sales and marketing.
K&H’s design of the Quad Light (http://www.khindustries.com/
• Proprietary K&H designed lamp shock absorbers keeps the bulbs stable in the event the Quad Light is dropped or impacted.
• The fluorescent bulbs have a laminate coating that contains the glass in the event breakage does occur. This keeps any cracked glass, powder, and mercury safely contained and allows easy clean up.
• The tubeshields are made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
• The aluminum backbone of the light provides structural support.
• Rubber end caps stay intact during accidental drops and falls.
In addition to its durability, the Quad Light offers an output of either 5,200 lumens/68 Watts or 11,800 lumens/128 Watts.
Quad Lights can be daisy chained together for feed thru lighting, or used as a stand-alone portable fluorescent light.
The Quad Light is dual C/US CSA Certification.
To learn more, visit: http://www.khindustries.com/
Or call: 716-312-