Each of the four course banquet, prepared by Head Chef Chis Lovell, will be accompanied by a tutored tasting of wines from countries around the World by Kent Barker from Enotria World Wine; anyone who thought that fine wine was the preserve of the French and the Italians is in for a pleasant surprise!
The menu will consist of:
• South Coast Scallops - Smoked Belly Pork, Split Peas, Shallot Foam
• Rump of New Forest Lamb with a Basil Crust – Parmesan Pomme Purée, Fine Ratatouille, Dried Olives
• Chocolate Tart - Parsnip Purée, Bergamot Cream, Bitter Chocolate and Orange Paint
• Barkham Blue and Tunworth Soft Cheese - homemade Crackers, Grapes, Celery
• Freshly ground coffee and fudge to finish.
The evening costs £45 per person and guests are able to stay overnight at a special rate of £50 pp including breakfast (two sharing a room).
*Stanwell House Hotel is located at the quay end of Lymington high street, offering an oasis of calm away from the bustling town centre (recently voted the most desirable place to live in Britain) with its famous weekend market which has been trading for close to 900 years.
The Georgian property has just 30 individually-
To book call 0844 704 6820 or email email@example.com, www.stanwellhousehotel.co.uk.