QualityLogic used CSR’s IPS XPS interpreter, configured within a print driver built from CSR’s IPS DDK driver development kit, to generate reference output for each file in the test suite. The reference output is used by customers to compare and evaluate the output generated by their solutions.
“We developed the OpenXPS ATS to help our customers get high-quality OpenXPS implementations to market quickly,” said Dave Jollota, QualityLogic president and CEO. “This test helps to ensure compliance with the ECMA-388 specification and interoperability between producers and consumers of OpenXPS documents."
Ecma International developed the ECMA-388 standard based on Microsoft’s XPS 1.0 standard with a number of changes, including support for 3D content and improvements to color profile interoperability. OpenXPS will be a major component in Microsoft Windows® 8 operating system. The OpenXPS ATS updates QualityLogic’
For more information about the OpenXPS test suites, visit http://www.qualitylogic.com.
QualityLogic is a highly respected provider of testing products and outsourced quality assurance and engineering services. The Company provides a flexible menu of services at customers’ sites, at QualityLogic’
• Printer and MFP OEMs, ODMs and technology providers rely on QualityLogic test solutions to validate their products’ performance, conformance to industry standards, and interoperability with other hardware and software products.
• Smart Grid technologies and products must be interoperable to succeed, and QualityLogic is in the forefront of interoperability test solutions.
• IT departments in companies of all sizes look to QualityLogic to ensure their web applications or websites meet their quality objectives.
• Marketing groups rely on QualityLogic to provide independent validation of their competitive advantages.
• Network infrastructure equipment manufacturers, carriers, and telecom service providers use QualityLogic fax test equipment to ensure interoperability with fax traffic from traditional devices and across the Internet.
CSR is a global provider of innovative silicon and software solutions for the location-aware, media-rich, cloud-connected world. Our platforms are optimised for the automotive navigation and infotainment, digital cameras and imaging, connected home infotainment and wireless audio markets. We provide solutions to complex problems in the audio-visual, connectivity and location technology domains across a broad range of markets, with a technology portfolio that includes GPS/GNSS systems, Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, FM, NFC, aptX® and CVCTM audio codecs, JPEG, MPEG, H.264 imaging, PDL printing, microcontrollers, DSPs and broadband receivers. CSR's technology solutions and market platforms enable its customers to deliver a superior user experience and are adopted by leaders in the auto, computer, home and mobile markets. More information can be found at http://www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our blog (http://www.csr.com/
OpenXPS is a registered Trademark of Ecma International. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. Adobe is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.