Guests will be greeted on arrival with a drinks reception, moving on to the grand ballroom for a sumptuous three-course banquet. The evening will play host to an array of entertainment including circus acts, a casino, live musicians well as an auction.
Chief Executive of The Children’s Respite Trust, Gavin Fisher,said:
The Children’s Respite Trust, whose patrons include Roger Daltrey CBE and Jayne Torvill OBE, was set-up over a year ago to help improve the lives of children with profound learning and physical disabilities by giving them and their families a short break at a number of respite centres throughout Sussex and Kent. The charity also provides caseworkers who work with families to achieve respite on their behalf.
Tickets for the ball cost £50 and are on sale at www.childrensrespitetrust.org.uk
Press enquiries: please contact Suzi Christie at Blueberry PR on 01435 830031 or e-mail suzi@blueberry-
You can connect with The Children’s Respite Trust on facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/
Notes to Editors
- Sponsors of the ball include Carlton Property Management, McCarthy Webb, JP South Events, Barclays and Corinne’s Kitchen Designs.
- Photography to accompany release available on request.
- Membership to The Cavendish Club is open to all businesses who wish to provide meaningful support to the charity. There is no joining fee, annual charge or restrictions placed upon the types of businesses that can join. Members of the club meet the last Thursday of every month.
- Next Fundraising Event: Golf Day, Thursday 14th June 2012 at Dale Hill Golf Club, Ticehurst. Supported by the Lance Richards Practice of St James’ Place Wealth Management. For full details go to www.childrensrespitetrust.org.uk/
- Registered Charity No. 1140277