The ideas brought to this workshop is just what the doctor ordered. It is the difference for many between who stays and who gets a pink slip in corporate America and for small business alike. For the small business, it could mean the difference between staying in business and closing the doors.
The Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal is presenting the encore workshop (see http://www.bizjournals.com/
New steps will be taught in an interactive manner that will make a huge difference in company profits. If you are an insurance agent, investor, financial guide, recruiter, job seeker, venture capital seeker, entrepreneur or corporate leader, Facebook advertising manager or Google business generator, this event is for you. Participants will learn how to turn contacts into contracts no matter where they come from in the business world. The workshop will be highly interactive and participants will learn to:
• Introduce yourself in a way that captures people’s attention, and has them engage with you immediately
• Create rapport quickly to engage in meaningful conversations
• Be a resource for referrals to keep your business on people’s minds
• Be the person whose phone calls get answered and email's returned
• Develop a networking plan that meets your objectives
• Utilize simple, fast follow-up techniques that build relationships online and offline
• Apply strategies to go from a contact to a person of influence with your connections
“We are thrilled that Caterina will be leading this workshop again. She has been extremely active with the American City Business Journal’s community leading this program; it provides a value add to our current subscribers and new subscribers,”
Participation includes the workshop, free signed copy of Caterina Rando’s (MA, MCC) book "Make Your Connections Count," a full year subscription to the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal, print and online, or renewal, breakfast, FREE Book of Lists, (talk about business leads) and you will learn how to use the paper to generate leads for creating relationships too.
Register now at http://www.bizjournals.com/
About Caterina Rando (MA, MCC): For over 20 years Caterina has been teaching people how to be loud and proud about who they are and the value they bring. She is the author of the best-seller, Learn to Power Think, by Chronicle Books; a thriving business strategist and consultant and owner of THRIVE Publishing. She teaches business people how to thrive by cultivating influence through networking and how to raise their expert status. She is the creator of the Sought after Speaker Summit and the Business Breakthrough Summit.