• Prince George, BC - The industrial services division of the Prince George operation was relocated to a stand-alone facility in early 2012. This move created more space to better serve rental customers in Prince George and industrial customers in the region.
• Fort McKay, AB – TCRS established a new branch in the Fort McKay industrial business park, north of Fort McMurray, in early 2012. This 3-acre site provides faster service for customers working north of Fort McMurray in the rapidly expanding oilsands industry.
• Edmonton, AB – The industrial services group moved from Nisku to a significantly larger 13,000 sq. ft. facility in NW Edmonton. This group is responsible for providing support to regional branches in the shutdown/turnaround plant maintenance industry. This new facility is also the Alberta branch for the expanding trench shoring division
• Dawson Creek, BC – A brand new 10,000 sq. ft. facility, which is almost double the current size and sits on four acres of land, is expected to open August 1, 2012.
• Kelowna, BC – On September 1, 2012, TCRS will relocate from downtown Kelowna to a newer, more efficient facility in north Kelowna.
• Fort Nelson, BC – Work has commenced on almost doubling the size of the branch with two larger shop bays, a customer training room and additional office, showroom and warehouse space. This is expected to be completed by December 1, 2012.
• Lloydminster, AB – Plans are underway for a relocation and significant expansion in the size of the Lloydminster branch. This new branch is expected to be ready in the first quarter of 2013.
Finning Canada and The Cat Rental Store continue to make investments in fleet, facilities and most importantly, people, in order to provide superior service to customers in western Canada. In addition to these facility updates, “just under a hundred new employees have been hired over the last two years to support our operations,”
For more information contact:
The Cat Rental Store