Do your Divorce yourself 1 2 3
are up over 900% from this same time last year.
DR plans to expand the sale of this book by offering it to more book retailers this fall,
Mike Daniels, Dir of Sales also said he would look into other outlets as well.
Report date June 3 2012
Do your Divorce yourself
1 2 3: Step by Step filing
In a hard economy where people are having
hard times making the ends meet. This book
offers people the help they are looking for to do
their divorce. This book shows them how to file
the necessary legal Documents for the divorce.
from filing the Complaint and want to do when
you get the answer back, setting a court date.
and the Final Judgment of divorce. The book
features a state by state guide, listing the
requirements needed for divorce in that state.
1. How to Make and file a Complaint.
2. How to issue a summons.
3. The answer to the complaint.
4. Setting the Court Date.
5. How to make the Judgment of Divorce.
6. States Residency requirements (listed by states)
7. States Codes (listed by states
8. State by State Filing Information