Registration to the BETA program of GdPicture.NET 9 is available upon request on the helpdesk platform of the GdPicture website (http://www.gdpicture.com)
Here is a short overview of the major changes:
• Core library re-factorization to reduce memory usage, increase speed, improve stability and avoid regression on minor & medium releases.
• Support for linearized PDF creation (Fast Web view mode).
• Full PDF transparency support, for PDF viewing and PDF creation.
• New PDF features. IE: digital signature with stamp, page drawing support, bookmark reading & writing, page duplication…
• PDF rendering speed has been increased by 10 – 20%, with a lower memory usage and a better rendering quality.
• Speed improvement of the sophisticated document image processing (autodeskew, auto border removal, despeckle…)
• Major performance increase on indexed bitmap processing in terms of memory usage and speed.
• Considerable speed increase in editable multipage tiff & gif handling.
• Better performance and accuracy for 1D and 2D barcode detection with new options.
• New PDF417 barcode recognition plugin.
• New document imaging filters: noise, lines and blob removal.
• Support for Framework 4.5.
Other features such as 2D barcode drawing, Post Script viewing and more will be ready for the final V9 or a medium V9 release.
Founded in 2003, ORPALIS is creator, developer and owner of the comprehensive document imaging toolkit series released under the brand "GdPicture", which is now a worldwide known and respected leader in imaging technologies. More than 12,000 developers, based in over 70 countries, include GdPicture components in their applications. http://www.gdpicture.com