Daniel is a senior manager at SGMI and a recognized expert for leadership with 20 years’ experience. Several thousand business leaders profited from his knowledge by way of seminars or exclusive executive coaching during the past years.
His key focus is on RoL Return on Leadership: improving business results with manageable changes of one’s own leadership style. How to fascinate employees is another key topic, which is also delivered in highly appreciated speeches in front of international managers with various cultural backgrounds. In addition, he is an author contributing his ideas to the
upcoming book “Leadership:
10 reason’s to hire Daniel!
10. You buy 20 years’ experience.
9. Daniel is a senior manager himself, so he knows what he is talking about.
8. Daniel creates a real learning experience.
7. Daniel is experienced in highly customizing his trainings.
6. Your managers learn how to increase business results with feasible changes in their leadership behavior.
5. Daniel is very adaptive, based on long experience working in different cultures.
4. Daniel likes “learning through failing”. But never mean.
3. Daniel is demanding. No sleeping possible during the training. Inform your participants
2. Daniel uses real live cases, no endless academic case studies.
1. Daniel is very easy to do business with and focusing strictly on your success.
The “Real” #1 reason is: Changes in Leadership Behavior pay back!