The Cimarron LED Series was designed with the most advanced LED lighting technology to deliver energy efficiency, safety and security. It is available in configurations offering Type II, III, IV and V distributions in four high brightness LED configurations for a perfect balance of design, form, function and efficiency.
The Cimarron LED features a solid die-cast housing assembly with a sleek architectural profile that is not affected with the addition of the ECL1PSE Backlight Control. The energy efficient fixture will perform virtually maintenance-
CIMARRON LED SERIES FEATURES:
• New -- ECL1PSE Backlight Control Option
• Four lumen packages of 5K, 10K, 15K and over 22K lm
• DesignLights Consortium (DLC) approved (5000K)
• High brightness LED technology optimized with 24 LED light engine configurations in IES type II, III, IV and V distributions
• Maintenance free housing designed to IP65 and 60,000 hours life
• Vandal Shield Guard option
• Energy control option uses less than 50% of the energy of an equivalent HID at full brightness
• Internal self-monitoring sensor detects above-tolerance temperatures and automatically reduces heat load to preserve LED life
• Mounting versatility with choice of traditional straight or architectural upswept die-cast aluminum arm designs or new mast arm fitter
• UL , CSA, IP65
For additional information on the Cimarron LED Series, visit www.spauldinglighting.com.