The USC1030 represents a first of its class, combining gigabit speed capture, large memory and easy installation in a compact, robust tamperproof 12 ga. metal case. Features and benefits include:
- Fully automatic - no configuration required.
- No IP or MAC addresses, rendering IPCopper electronically undetectable and stealthy.
- 100% continuous packet capture – no blindspots.
- Gigabit capture and record without affecting network topology, flow or speed.
- Dual data encryption, 20,000 bit key.
- Makes carbon copies of emails, web, VoIP and other IP-based communications.
- Logs access to servers and other high-value equipment.
- Compatible with third party forensics software.
- Documents compliance with HIPAA, SOX, PCI and other network security regulations.
Place the USC1030 anywhere, at the network perimeter, core or in between – simply connect inline or via a net tap, power it up and it will boot up and begin recording without any user intervention or configuration.
The IPCopper USC1030 will be on display at SANS Rocky Mountain on June 5, 2012. http://www.ipcopper.com/
The SANS Institute was established in 1989 as a cooperative research and education organization. Its programs now reach more than 165,000 security professionals around the world. A range of individuals from auditors and network administrators, to chief information security officers are sharing the lessons they learn and are jointly finding solutions to the challenges they face.
SANS is pleased to offer the most intense Information Security training in Colorado at SANS Rocky Mountain 2012 June 4-9. Eight critical 6-day cybersecurity courses will be taught in security and IT project management which will prepare students to defend their organizations.
About IPCopper, Inc.
IPCopper, Inc. designs and manufactures network forensic and data security tools. A number of custom features are available to meet needs of both public and private sectors. IPCopper appliances are designed and manufactured in the USA.