Slated for June 2 – 3, 2012
WHAT: 19th Annual St. Pete Beach Corey Area Art & Craft Festival
WHEN: June 2 - 3, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
WHERE: Corey Avenue & Gulf Boulevard in Downtown St. Pete Beach
Navigational Address: 595 Corey Avenue, St. Pete Beach, FL
WHY: To Support the Arts, the Corey Avenue Merchants Association and the Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
Please send requests for images and interviews with participating artists to AnaBelle Dweck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
• Juried outdoor craft showcase
• Original crafts - Handmade in America
• Unique and affordable gift items
• 150 crafters from 30 different states
• Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
• Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
• All crafters on site for duration of festival
• Vast array of craft media:
o Folk art
o Handmade jewelry
o Personalized gifts
o Handmade clothing
o Scented soaps
o Body products and much more
• Green Market - exotic live plants, handmade soaps, savory dips, and gourmet sauces
• A portion of the proceeds benefits St. Pete Beach Corey Area Merchants.
St. Pete Beach, Florida (March 21, 2012) – American Craft Endeavors, producers of first rate juried craft festivals throughout Florida, returns to St. Pete Beach with it’s annual summer craft festival, the 19th Annual St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival June 2 - 3, 2012. This high-end event transforms Corey Avenue into an outdoor craft showcase featuring quality affordable crafts handmade in America and a Green Market offering exotic live plants, handmade soaps, savory dips, and gourmet sauces.. Admission is free and open to the public.
Additional Festivals on Florida’s West Coast:
11th Annual St. Armands Circle Art Festival
Saturday - Sunday, June 9 & 10, 2012,10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
St. Armands Circle in Sarsaota, Florida
Navigational Address: 411 St. Armands Circle, Sarasota, FL 34236
20th Anniversary Downtown Venice Craft Festival
Saturday - Sunday, June 16 & 17, 2012,10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Miami Avenue in Downtown Venice
10th Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival
Saturday - Sunday, June 23 & 24, 2012,10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Main Street in Downtown Dunedin, FL
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.
For additional information on the 19th Annual St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 954-472-3755.
· Show organizers and various crafters are available for advance interviews.
· Photos of craft festivals, participating crafters and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at email@example.com or 954-592-8500.