PRLog - May 30, 2012 - LONDON -- This conference will provide the perfect forum for both commercial and military stakeholders to remain up-to-date with the advances that are improving safety and effect in the skies.
Hear distinguished industry experts discuss interoperability, data exchange and cross-domain solutions for the modern mission planner. Delegates will be able to analyse the latest mission planning solutions and technology on offer whilst networking with a line-up of senior military speakers from UK, USA, Canada and across the NATO Alliance.
For more information please visit http://www.smi-
Network with our registered attendees, including: UK MOD, Thales, EADS Germany, Skylink Aviation and Logistics, Boeing Mission Planning Systems, SAAB, Pilatus Aircraft, OCCAR-EA, European Air Group and more!
Our expert speaker line-up includes:
• Colonel Richard Leakey, Station Commander JHC Aldergrove, Joint Helicopter Command
• Lieutenant Commander Per Brämming, Senior Research Officer, FOI Swedish Defence Research Agency
• Squadron Leader Darryn Rawlins, UK A400M Requirements Manager, Royal Air Force
• Dr. Stephen E. Wright, School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, Maxwell Air Force Base, USAF
• Cesare Balducci, Deputy Director, NATO Standardisation Agency
For our conference programme and full speaker line-up, please visit http://www.smi-