The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report recognizes top cloud service providers based on such metrics as annual cloud services revenue growth (both in actual dollars and in percentage growth rates).
• Companies reflected in the Talkin’ Cloud 100 report include:
• Cloud service providers -- companies that offer IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS
• Cloud aggregators -- companies that offer online marketplaces for sourcing cloud applications, platforms and/or infrastructure
• Cloud brokers -- companies that recommend a range of cloud applications for customers
• Cloud integrators -- companies that link multiple cloud services into a customer solution
• VARs (value-added resellers) with cloud services expertise
• MSPs (managed service providers) with cloud services expertise
“Newmind Group is passionate about cloud computing, and using cloud services to make life easier for our customers,” said Sara Brylowski, Marketing Manager for Newmind Group. “What really gets us going is looking at all of the great successes our customers have had with Google Apps and seeing how the tools that we’ve been able help them find and use have improved their businesses. To get recognized for doing this by Talkin’ Cloud is icing on the cake.”
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report is based on data from Talkin’ Cloud’s online survey, conducted January through April 2012.
Newmind Group, a Google Apps Premier SMB Reseller and award-winning, IT managed service provider, is passionate about cloud computing solutions. Headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan, Newmind Group has helped over 700 organizations from coast to coast smoothly transition to cloud computing and software-as-