• After installation, run the file security program by double clicking on its desktop icon.
• Now, go to Encrypt Files feature and click Create Locker button to start the guided locker creation wizard.
• You’ll now be prompted to create a Locker name and path. Choose a name for the locker and select a location for the Locker, then click next.
• Once you have gone through preceding step, you’ll need to set up a password.
• Once you have setup your password, click Next, here you will be offered two types of Lockers to be created. Select the Portable Locker (Default) since only this type of locker that is transferable to a cloud server, and then click next.
• Here you will be asked to choose the size for your Locker within a range between 300MB to 2Terabytes. Clicking next will start the Locker creation process.
• Once your Locker is created, the Locker will be opened automatically, if you do not wish to open your Locker immediately, you can uncheck the option ‘Open Locker on Finish’.
• Once your Locker is open, it will create a virtual drive in your computer and all you need to do is, simply drag the files you need to be encrypted onto this virtual drive and close the Locker.
• Now click the Backup online tab which is located on the far left hand corner, and sign in with your credentials.
• Once you are signed in, go to Encrypt Files, select your Locker and click ‘Backup Locker’. Button which is located on the top right hand corner.
• Your files should start syncing with the server, and it will only be a matter of time before you have access to them online.
For more information please visit: