This version has several new features and a few bug fixes.
Softaculous 4.1.0 has following changes:
1) Added Search capability for PHP Classes. Now users can search for Classes using search bar.
2) Now the default script installation language will be selected as per enduser panel language.
(Note :- Script installation language will change as per the enduser panel language only if the script is available in that language)
3) Now Softaculous can be displayed in the cPanel Native UI.
3) Softaculous now supports German Language.
4) Added new HOOK as pre_mail.
5) Redesigned progress bar.
6) Completed the Classes removal in Softaculous Remote.
7) Added handler in JS for installapi.php for autoinstall API.
8) Now admin can Enable/Disable backup/restore functions for endusers.
9) Bug Fix : Null was displayed in some Classes authors name. It is fixed now.
10) Bug Fix : Backups will be sorted according to date.
11) Bug Fix : Custom scripts were not being displayed in outdated installation in Admin panel. It is fixed now.
12) Bug Fix : Update Email was sent with html tags. Now it is fixed.
13) Bug Fix : Category names were displayed even if there were no scripts in that category, in the Software list in Admin Panel. Now it is fixed.
14) Bug Fix : Small bug in progress bar is fixed.
Softaculous Auto Installer integrates into popular hosting control panels like cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, H-Sphere and Interworx and allows the user to install any application by the click of a button. There are lots of script categories like blogs, forums, micro blogs, wikis, social networking, image galleries, ERP, Project Management, Educational, etc. One can also upgrade these applications when new versions become available. Softaculous also offers Demos, Ratings, Reviews and screenshots of the various applications.
"Softaculous 4.1.0 adds several new features which makes user experience better." said Pulkit Gupta, Softaculous founder and CEO. "and soon you can expect new features to be available in the next version. The best part is that these apps can now be installed by the click of a button on your Desktop or Office Server using Softaculous AMPPS, which is a WAMP stack with Softaculous."
The Softaculous apps library already contains popular applications, including: WordPress, b2evolution, StatusNet, Drupal, Joomla, Concrete5, phpBB, MyBB, SMF, bbPress, Coppermine, Gallery, Mediawiki, DokuWiki, TikiWiki, Elgg, Dolphin, OpenX, SquirrelMail, LimeSurvey, Piwik, Mantis, SugarCRM, WHMCS, PrestaShop, Magento, CraftySyntax, osTicket, Moodle, Claroline, etc.
To address the needs of different hosting providers, Softaculous is available as a Free product or as a Premium product. The Free version has only 59 apps while the Premium version currently has 265 Apps.
Softaculous Apps are also available in the form of Virtual Appliances. The Virtual Appliances (called Webuzo) contain all the necessary server software required to power the various Apps. Webuzo is a LAMP stack with Softaculous installed on a CentOS Machine. Webuzo can help any user deploy Web Apps on their Desktops or in the Office. "You can deploy so many office related apps with the help of Webuzo e.g. a user may want to deploy MediaWiki or DokuWiki for internal documentation and Webuzo can help you do that without you having to install any server software." said Chirag Nagda, a developer at Softaculous. Webuzo can also be deployed in the Cloud which helps users to access their apps from anywhere.
Webuzo was announced in mid June.
Recently the company also released AMPPS – A Windows stack of Apache, MySQL, PHP, PERL, Python and Softaculous. Users, especially developers, can use this software stack to install any application on their Desktops. AMPPS also has two PHP binaries and users can switch between the latest PHP version and a legacy PHP version by the click of a button.
Softaculous was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping users to deploy apps by the click of a button. Softaculous is already being offered by leading Data Center’s and Web hosting companies around the world.
It is very easy to find, deploy, manage, backup applications using Softaculous. One can also deploy apps in the office using Softaculous Webuzo or Softaculous AMPPS.
For more information, visit http://www.softaculous.com/