DMA2012's goal is to provide you with all of the tools, technologies and best practices to accomplish your goals, engage your audience in realtime and to keep you one step ahead.
- Learn how to effectively integrate multiple channels including social, mobile, and more
- Discover how best to leverage your data for actionable customer insights
- Connect with hundreds of technological providers
- Network with thousands of peers to expand your circle
What can you expect from DMA2012?
Everything you need to ensure you can develop and execute the best integrated marketing campaigns that drive real measurable bottomline results for your brand, including:
- Actionable marketing education at every level encompassing both direct and digital channels in over 100+ sessions, workshops, one-to-one labs, and more
- Hundreds of cost-effective technologies and solutions in the DMA2012 Exhibit Hall covering the whole spectrum of marketing channels, including social, mobile, and next generation technology
- Increased and improved networking and relationship-
- Provocative thought-leadership and the best case studies in marketing to deliver vision, inspiration, and real-world advice
Get more information and register for the Direct Marketing Association Conference 2012 at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net