Key Features of The Blackfeather®
• Enhanced accuracy via a “tunable,”
• The first M14 “keyed in a track system” of removable picatinny rails at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock
• The first M14 interchangeable butt stock back end adapter (available as low | high & folding in 2012)
• Adaptability for all AR15 butt stocks (carbine, fixed tube and rifle)
• Natural ergonomics (trigger group scalloping affords trigger finger ready position, US GI curved fore end)
• Superb balance, handling and light weight (2.8lbs. with Magpul pistol grip & Ace Ltd. UL-M buttstock)
• Ease of disassembly (remove one grade 8 frame bolt and your trigger group)
• CNC machined receiver bedding based on original US GI drawings ensure tight receiver to stock fit
• Interchange of components like no other: system “fits” rifle to rifleman as situations demand
• Availability of additional M14.ca oprod guides allows M14 barrel/receiver groups to be swapped quickly, at a cost savings, much like AR15 uppers (numerous configurations with multiple rifles possible)
• Availability of multiple compatible scope mounts for the M14.ca Blackfeather include the CASM, CASM “GEN II” in aluminum and steel, the CASM “MRD” red dot mount and the CASM “RD” mount.
• Design in part by a retired gunsmith and former Canadian military officer
• Two years in development, 13 prototypes, 640+ machine hours, plus range trials over 2 months.
In conclusion, the M14.ca Blackfeather®
For more information or to place an order for a Blackfeather®