Unitrends, the leading provider of integrated and scalable backup, archiving and disaster recovery solutions, today announced a promotion offering up to a 40% discount to organizations switching from Symantec Backup Exec. The offer stems from the poor customer response to the release of Backup Exec 2012, which dropped support for IBM pSeries/AIX, Solaris, and Novell Netware systems.
The offer ends June 30, 2012.
"Customers are focused on ensuring their data is safe and backed up, regardless of their platform of choice. By continuing to support these systems, Unitrends is reiterating its long-term customer commitment,"
To learn more or request a quote, Backup Exec users can go to www.unitrends.com/
For users of IBM pSeries/AIX, Solaris and Novell Netware, Unitrends offers continued support for both legacy and latest releases, as well as many key enhancements:
• Backup and recovery of IBM pSeries/AIX Release 4, 5, and 6.1
• Hot bare metal recovery for IBM pSeries/AIX Release 5 and 6.1
• Backup and recovery of Solaris Release 2.5, 2.6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
• Hot and cold bare metal recovery for Solaris Release 2.5, 2.6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
• Backup and recovery of Novell Netware Release 5, 6, and OES, Linux/SUSE OES1, Linux/SUSE OES2
• Cold bare metal recovery for Novel Netware Release 5.x, 6.x, OES, Linux/SUSE OES1, Linux/SUSE OES2
With 130 employees nationwide, Unitrends has the resources to assist companies of all sizes and across all industries with their backup and disaster recovery needs. Unitrends’ U.S.-based support team holds a 99% customer satisfaction rating.
Along with AIX, Solaris and Netware support, the Unitrends all-in-one solution also offers:
• All-in-one backup of 100+ versions of hypervisors, OSs, computers, storage platforms and applications;
• Support for both physical and virtual servers;
• Instant recovery of Windows and VMware with Failover Virtualization;
• Adaptive Deduplication;
• Continuous Data Protection with Incremental Forever;
• D2D2x: Archiving to SAN, NAS, Cloud, Disk or Tape;
• Single pane of glass web 2.0 user interface;
• Dissimilar bare metal and P2V, V2P, P2P;
• Spiceworks integration;
• US-based customer support.
In contrast to competitors, Unitrends also uses a "No Limits" licensing policy. This means:
• No per client agent fees;
• No per operating system fees;
• No per application fees;
• No new release fees.
For more information visit www.unitrends.com
This news release was distributed by IndustrialPR.net
Postal code: 29203
Contact Person: Jennifer Sipala
Website URL: http://www.unitrends.com