1) Eat healthy, good food is good for your skin
2) Wear large sunglasses to prevent crow’s feet
3) Eat vegetables – eat colorful
4) Avoid red wine, spicy food and caffeine – this will lessen skin redness
5) Wash make-up off before you go to bed
6) Beauty sleep is key!
7) Wear sunscreen EVERYWHERE! Especially on places that are prone to wrinkles like around the eyes
And last, but certainly not least, take a trip to Margot European Day Spa, recently named the best spa in Michigan. Margot's facial services will leave you feeling great about your skin and most importantly, about yourself.
Margot European Day Spa is located in the downtown district of Birmingham, Michigan. Margot’s offers therapeutic massages, facials, body treatments, wraps, manicures, pedicures, waxing, and skin care. The specialists at Margot’s European Day Spa believe the key to a healthy spirit starts with the mind and body. You have a right to feel relaxed and beautiful, so treat yourself to a day at the spa.
101 Townsend Street
Phone: (248) 642 3770
Monday, Tuesday, Friday
Wednesday and Thursday