One of the Organiser's of the Road Hog Charity Drive James Flanagan said, “It’s superb to see the support we are getting from England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. It will be great see all the guys coming over to meet at Brands Hatch before heading off to Europe for what could be a once in a life time adventure, that obviously supports a great cause”.
The Charity Challenge will raise funds for the ‘Dreams Come True’, a national charity that brings joy to terminally and seriously ill children by fulfilling their dreams. Over the last two decades the charity has made dreams come true for more than 4,500 children across the UK.
The main charity is Dreams come true, which page 3 and former wonder bra model Katie Green is a Patron.
The Roadhog Charity Drive Organisers would love to have more entrants from across the UK, inviting those up for the challenge to visit the Roadhog website at www.roadhog.org.uk or sign up to their face book account or Twitter
Notes to Editor
• Media Contact – Corker Communications:
• The Charity Drive is supported by the following sponsors:
• The Morelli Group employs over 270 staff from strategically located branches and has an annual turnover in excess of £33 million. Roadhog would like to thank all at Morelli for their support. Morelli have supplied the Lime Green paints and product that cover the support vehicles.
• Acorn Printing - Roadhog are proud to have Acorn as our exclusive supplier of the 2012 kit for the run. Established in 1984 Acorn has grown to become an international supplier of personalised clothing serving the corporate arena such as the supply of uniforms, safety wear and event clothing. A large client base in the academic and private sectors has continuous growth
• Stray Design - Straydesign are an international design company based in Belgium. Roadhog would like to thank Klaas and his team for the work on the Roadhog website. His efforts have gone above and beyond our expectations.
• Motorhog, the home of Doncaster Motor Spares, Specialist Car and Vehicle Dismantlers and Breakers, cheap second-hand and used car parts and spares. Roadhog would like to thank Dave, Shaun and the team at Motorhog for their support. Motorhog have provided all the support vehicles for the 2012 drive.
• Flavour, a multi-talented design and graphics agency specialising in print design, vehicle livery, banner production and canvas prints, offering creative solutions to your communication requirements.
• Colour Print Leeds, Leeds premier digital printing and colour copy solution serving all business within Leeds and worldwide, including clients in the US and Australia.
• CPS - Automotive Refinishing
• Corker Communications - Providing Marketing Communications Solutions in Ireland, UK, New York and Barcelona - www.corkercommunications.com