Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café Celebrates Summer this June and July with Special Menu Additions
SAND CITY, CA Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café located at 465 D Olympia Avenue in Sand City is an artisan bakery, where everything is made from scratch, reminiscent of home country cooking, using fresh and local ingredients.
Today, Elena announced that the bakery will get even sweeter when it celebrates throughout the month of June and July with special menu additions including:
• Join Sweet Elena’s every Tuesday at the Carmel Farmers Market from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. . The Carmel Farmers Market is sponsored by and hosted at The Barnyard Shopping Village, conveniently located at the intersection of Highway 1 and Carmel Valley Road. This intimate market is open from early May through the end of September at the peak of the summer harvest season. With over 25 farmers and vendors, this market offers a stunning array of locally grown fresh farm produce and specialty items including pasture raised grass-fed meat, seafood, organic eggs, cut flowers, organic honey, and potted flowering plants.
• On Sunday, June 17th in honor of Eat All Your Veggies Day, Elena will be making special veggie pies and veggie quiches. She will be offering them for 50% off at the Del Monte Shopping Center Farmers Market from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. only.
• Also on Sunday, June 17th Elena will be celebrating National Apple Strudel Day (Sunday, June 17th) and National Cherry Tart Day (Monday, June 18th) by making a special Apple Strudel with brown sugar topping butter and flour with a little bit of oats
and a Cherry Tart call Clafoutis (a crustless French Tart) available at the Del Monte Shopping Center Farmers Market from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. only.
• Elena pays homage to the blueberry in July. In honor of National Blueberry Muffin Day on Wednesday, July 11th Elena will be selling her blue berry muffins (2 for the price of 1) at Sweet Elena’s in Sand City from 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
• Elena will get a little nutty and celebrate the pecan on National Pecan Pie Day on Thursday, July 12th. Order a whole pecan pie on July 12th only and get 50 percent off.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sweet Elena’s likes to promote a few cultural events and theme dinners, book signings, art shows and musical performances. At Sweet Elena’s our team enjoys celebrating food, culture and music. Come and visit us! For more information call 831.393.2063 or go towww.sweetelenas.net. Follow up on Facebook for specials offers and promotions.