PRLog - May 24, 2012 - DELRAY BEACH, Fla. -- Gill Dion & Forsyth`s - Nicole Dion - has been invited by the National Business Institute to speak on Solid Techniques to Increase Your Effectiveness:
June 11, 2012 - Sheraton Hotel [Fort Lauderdale]
- Locating Assets Before and After the Judgment
- Ensuring Compliance With the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Averting Potential Ethical Problems in Collections
- Handling Post-Judgment Legal Concerns
- Collecting the Judgment – Methods That Work
- Essential Bankruptcy Issues Impacting Collection Law
Dion is a partner at Gill Dion & Forsyth, a law firm that practices exclusively in the areas of collection and recovery (commercial and consumer), creditor’s rights and commercial litigation.
Through its offices in Florida, Georgia and its managed network of collection law firms, it provides sophisticated collection and litigation services throughout the United States to many Fortune 500 companies.
For more information visit http://gilldion.com/