Central Coast Fly Fishing Celebrates Dad and Announces Its Summer Class Schedule
CARMEL, CA – Central Coast Fly Fishing located at 7172 Carmel Valley Road in Carmel owner Geoff Malloway announced today a special Father’s Day event as well as Central Coast Fly Fishing Summer class schedule.
On Saturday, June 16th, Central Coast Fly Fishing is all about dad. Bring dad in for group casting lesson from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Enjoy iced tea, a light snack and a casting session with Malloway. The class is limited to 10 people. The cost is $35 per adult and children 10 and older can attend for free with a paid adult. This is the perfect pre-Father’s Day celebration. Reservations are required. Call (831) 626-6586.
Central Coast Fly Fishing is also holding a Father’s Day contest to win a $100 gift certificate. Email a favorite photo of you and your dad fishing. Share a caption of where you were at and why that day was important. Submit your photo to email@example.com between June 1 and June 14th. Winner will be selected on June 15th. The winner will also receive 2 spaces in the Saturday, June 16th Father’s Day casting clinic. Contest open to children under 18 years of age.
In addition to celebrating Father’s Day, Central Coast Fly Fishing has announced its upcoming class Summer class schedule.
Sage Beginning Trout School Taught by Sage Instructor, Bill Lowe
o June 16th
o Location: CCFF
o 8:30 am -4:00 pm
o Limited to 10 students per session.
o Equipment provided
o NO FIELD TRIP
• From stringing up the rod, discussing fly fishing essentials, tying three need-to-know knots, to roll-casting and over-head casting, this 7-hour class is the prefect one-step program to whetting a person’s appetite for fly fishing.
Sage Casting Clinic
• Taught by Sage Instructor, Bill Lowe
• June 17th
• Session #1 (novice) from 8:30 am to 12:00, session #2 (advanced) from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
• Limited to 10 students per session.
• This class is designed for the entry-level caster or the person who has been away from the rod for an extended period of time. Set-up of the rod, function of the rod, roll-cast, and over-head casting are the focal points of this 4-hour class. Sage 5-weight and 6-weight rods are provided for the students to use.
For more information go to http://www.centralcoastflyfishing.com/
About Geoff Malloway, Central Coast Fly Fishing
Geoff Malloway never thought his first introduction to fly fishing in 1973 would be a gateway into a life enriched with outdoor adventures and the satisfaction of sharing his fly fishing passion with others. With a background in fisheries and wildlife management and teaching, Geoff is well suited to helping others experience the great outdoors with fly rod in hand. “I’ve come to realized that fly fishing isn’t about catching fish at all…it’s a catalyst for developing an appreciation for the natural world around us and deriving from it a sense of well-being.”