• Date: 30 May 2012
• Time: 9:00 am PDT/11:00 am CDT/12:00 pm EDT
• Gregory L. Wilkinson, Esq., In-House Counsel, ACT 1 Group, Inc., USA
• Evelyn Sullen Smith, General Counsel – Americas, Mettler-Toledo, LLC, USA
Key Topics To Be Discussed:
• How to conduct the feasibility analysis
• How much would you save post outsourcing?
• Which country should I offshore to? What is Inshoring? Can I do it?
• How to find the perfect LPO service provider – Offshore or Inshore?
• How to ensure QUAILTY?
• Confidentiality and Security?
• What are pilot projects? How much and what work should I offshore initially?
• Breaking the language and education system barrier
• Selecting the right human resource
• How to face and avert a failed LPO relationship?
• How to sustain a successful LPO relationship?
This web conference is designed for:
• Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
• Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
• Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry