PRLog (Press Release)
- May 21, 2012 -
A recent addition to our tool box is a link to "Building a Safe Workplace Together"; Action OHS Consulting’s newsletter for May (issued January, May and September). Along with introducing our OHS Advisory Service and providing you with an insight as to what we have been up to recently; our newsletter looks into workplace stressors, and reviews some interesting research that has recently been published in relation to safety risks associated with working fathers, following their involvement with their newborn baby. In every edition of Building a Safe Workplace Together, we also provide a focus on training and an overview on the current position of OHS/WHS Harmonisation.
• What’s new?
• What have we been up too so far in 2012?
• The hidden hazards with workplace change…managing your workplace stressors.
• Does your business have working fathers?
• Are you Training for Compliance or Training for Safety?
• Workers Compensation – Improving your business’s bottom line by actively managing your Premium spend
• OHS Harmonisation Update.
for your copy, which is also available on our website (http://www.actionohs.com.au)
To subscribe and have future editions mailed directly to you contact us: http://www.actionohs.com.au/