Founded in 1998, LeadMaster is a pioneer in cloud software for sales and marketing teams. Long before the terms cloud computing and software-as-
2012 was a busy year for LeadMaster with regard to partnerships. LeadMaster signed Tech Data as a global reseller for LeadMaster solutions. LeadMaster also partnered with Personifeye to focus on the advertising agency market and with Home Star Broker Solutions to focus on the real estate market. LeadMaster worked with Electronic Voice Services to provide easy click-to-call and sophisticated calling features for users of the affordable EVS VOIP services. 3CLogic completed their integration with LeadMaster and Bedrock software is working on integrating LeadMaster with Hubspot.
LeadMaster’s commitment to continually enhancing the product brought a number of improvements in 2012. Some of the highlights include (see the complete list - page 1 - page 2):
· New Web 3.0 Interface
· Integration with 3CLogic’s Cloud Contact Center
· Opportunity Workflow
· Lead Scoring Website Visitors with LeadMaster’s Lead-Xtreme
· ‘Responses are Dependent On’ Field in Custom Forms
· Field Masking on Custom Forms
· Post to Demographic Fields without a Custom Form
· Chart Special Interest Fields
· Attach Files to Records via Lead-Xpress
· Updated Password Management
· New Ways to Restrict Access to the LeadMaster Hierarchy
· Additional Fields for Tracking Sales Opportunities
· Custom Form Labels Act as Links
· Using Gmail as an alternate email server
· Admin can Delete Tasks for Others
· Create Report Subscriptions for Others
· Generic Softphone Integration
“It has been another exciting and productive year,” said Russ King, LeadMaster CEO. “We are consistently adding new customers thanks to innovative software enhancements including Lead-Xpress, Lead-Xtreme and Auto Lead Scoring. As you can see by the enhancements in 2012 we continue to invest in creating new capabilities in the LeadMaster platform and 2013 will be no exception. We are also very excited about the new interface on the LeadMaster platform and have received positive feedback from our beta testers.”
Thomas Schick, President/CEO of Personifeye, the communications consulting firm that assists agencies adjust their operating model for today’s fast paced multichannel marketing environment, said, “LeadMaster’
For 2013 LeadMaster plans to officially release a bold new interface for the LeadMaster platform along with a new streamlined website. They also plan to continue expanding their business by recruiting more value added partners around the globe. LeadMaster partners include marketing consultants, business consultants, marketing agencies and call centers as well as the more traditional computer consultants, system integrators and value added resellers.
Visit the LeadMaster website www.leadmaster.com for more information or call 800-699-4164 today.