Total Number of Jobs: 10718 Jobs
Group IV Services:
Names of the Posts:
1. Junior Assistant (Non – Security) – 4865 Jobs
2. Junior Assistant (Security) – 292 Jobs
3. Bill Collector, Grade-I – 31 Jobs
4. Typist – 3674 Jobs
5. Steno-Typist, Grade – III – 1128 Jobs
6. Field Surveyor – 326 Jobs
7. Draftsman – 402 Jobs
Full details available @ http://recruitmentnews.co.in/
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be above 18 years. Upper age limit would different for each category of candidates. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 125/- through Online or Offline mode.
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
Selection procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, number of Jobs and post/unit option exercised by candidates.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply through online mode through website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net, TNPSC websites on or before 28-05-2012. After submission of application candidates must send the print of application form to the Commission.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website and select the ‘Latest Project’ link
3. Click on “Apply Online” link and Select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password generated.
6. Take note and also take print of application which must be sent to the commissioner.
Starting Date for Online Application:
Last Date for Online Application:
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 30-05-2012
Date of Written Examination:
Read more: http://recruitmentnews.co.in/