ATS has developed a compound turbo system called the Aurora Plus, which utilizes the factory/OEM turbo and adds a second larger turbo, called the Aurora Model 7500, along with the needed piping and hardware to transform the system into a high-output dual turbo monster. With the addition of the larger second turbo, the turbochargers are able to provide ample airflow for any application or power modification with long-term durability.
Compared to earlier versions of compound turbo kits, the newest Aurora Plus 7500 System mounts the larger add-on turbo on top of, or above the smaller factory turbo. The T6 turbine housing on the 7500 turbo provides optimal flow into the charger. Along with the different design characteristic, ATS has incorporated a number of exclusive features into the Aurora Plus Turbo System that allow it to stand-out above other options.
• No firewall or battery box modification needed versus other dual turbo systems
• Aurora Plus works with factory DPF and EGR emissions control devices
• 2-piece downpipe is heat-wrapped and set up for easy installation
• Kit includes ceramic-coated hot pipe for airflow between the two turbochargers
• 7500 Model Aurora Turbo features the strongest style cartridge and bearing system available
• High flow-through ability with a T6 turbine housing featured on the Aurora 7500
• Aurora Plus System available for 5.9L and 6.7L Common-rail engine style Dodge Cummins
• Exclusive 3-year, 150,000 mile warranty (excluding the original factory/OEM Turbocharger
Website URL: http://www.atsdiesel.com/
Part Number | Application
202-972-2326 | Aurora Plus 7500 Compound Turbo System, 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L
Cummins Uses factory HE351Ve turbocharger in conjunction with
Aurora 7500 Turbocharger. Includes Stage 2 air intake system