The downtown partnership is a not for profit organization formed to improve the cosmetic appearance and economic stability of the downtown Colorado Springs area through cleanup operations, event production, and simple promotion of downtown events and businesses. The primary objectives of the CSDP is to
• To make downtown Colorado Springs the top choice for doing and drawing business
• To create and sustain an eclectic and lively residential neighborhood
• To recruit and support a growing mix of unique, mostly independent retail
• To further downtown as “the” location for an ever-expansive arts and culture scene
• To heighten downtown's appeal across ethnic, cultural, religious, and socioeconomic diversities
Hard Act Entertainment is a Local Colorado Springs DJ and live sound provider operating in Colorado Springs since 2008, seeking to change the face of the music industry in Colorado Spring through the use of high quality sound equipment and years of training in the production of great sound.
Hard Act Entertainment and the Colorado Springs Downtown partnership have partnered together to produce a live music showcase (The Acacia park Summer Concert Series) Held in Colorado Springs oldest park. The concert series will be held every Saturday in July and three Saturdays in August, form 6-8. Families are encouraged to come.
For details on show times and dates as well as a list of artists visit http://www.djscoloradosprings.com/