With license keys for as little as $39 per installation, ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks accessible to any size business. The best of all, Michigan small business can even get this software for free through TrialPay offers.
The latest updates include:
- Updated graphic interface
- New data backup and restore features
- New check importing feature
ezCheckPrinting check writer comes with many flexible options to suit the needs of each customer. Customers can print on standard size checks or on 8 ½ x 11-inch pages with check-on-top, check-in-middle, check-at-buttom and 3-per-page formats. If not using pre-printed checks, customers can customize the layout of their checks and include a logo or other image. If the customer prefers to use pre-printed checks or has a stock of pre-printed checks that needs to be used before switching to blank check stock, that option is available. The latest version of check printing software is able to pull data from QuickBooks.
The latest updates to ezCheckPrinting also include changes to make installation and use of the check printing software easier on a greater range of computers. New customers can try ezCheckPrinting for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
EzCheckPrinting cheque writer also includes the following features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
• Customize check layout with company logo for a professional, corporate look
• Designed for use by people without accounting or IT backgrounds
• Supports an unlimited number of accounts and checks
• MICR printing capability (for use with laser printers) eliminating the need for pre-printed checks with bank information
• Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks
• Print signature image on checks
• Easy to use reports
• Print in 4 popular formats: check on top, check in middle, check on bottom and 3-per-page
• Print multiple checks with one click
• Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
"We found most software on the market were too complex and too expensive for small business owners," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "We believe small business owners should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run the software. We wanted to build something that was user friendly, super simple, affordable & totally risk free."
To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Or check youtube video "How to Print Check at $0"
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.