If it is a big YES, then don't waste time seeking answers from any reputed experts, enlightened professors, top economists, or by reading their superb bestsellers. And also avoid those eminent Nobel laureates, Pulitzer Prize winners, top economists, eloquent politicians or any influential world leaders, in case you accidentally bump into them. They will only make your doubts worse with their spellbinding theories. However, if you are desperate to clear your nagging doubts then you should ask the Cosmic Machiavelli because,
1. He is the only brilliant person in the entire universe who knows the correct reasons for the chaos and problems on earth, and also why our world’s movers and shakers can do nothing about it.
2. He is the dream teacher you were eagerly waiting for since childhood who can effortlessly explain why that dullest kid in your kindergarten is now a successful millionaire, while that smartest kid is now in prison.
3. He has also scribbled a few books, none of which have won any popular literary awards. And without even a website, blog or an email id, he has more fans, friends and followers than every blogger on the entire World Wide Web.
4. He is the only guy who can enlighten you with the technical, political, and business justifications for the eternal dance of feast-famine, merry-mayhem, good-bad, peace-chaos, wealth-poverty, etc., around us.
5. Finally, without even a formal authority he can bring anyone down to their knees, irrespective of geographical boundaries, political clout, diplomatic immunity or muscle power.
Want to know who that marvelous person is? Just flip the pages. Visit www.thejendra.com for more details and sample chapters