The Fuel Efficient Engine Summit focuses on the key solutions, strategies and ideas within the automotive industry that can reduce the risks and financial burdens incurred when increasing fuel efficiency to meet the consumer demands. This program brings together industry experts to assess the most commercially viable and cost effective technologies and methods available within the areas of downsizing, boosting, GDI and EGR.
Some of the key topics that will be discussed at the Fuel Efficient Engine Summit include:
• Research of heavily-downsized engine
• Extreme Downsizing as an ultimate solution to thermal powertrain future mobility
• Conducting cost-benefit analysis
• Latest cost efficient developments in boosting & turbocharging technologies
• Benchmarking future fuel efficient engine designs
This two day summit will deliver thought provoking key note speakers, high level networking opportunities, inspiring workshops, interactive sessions and engaging case studies provided by industry insiders such as Bosch, BorgWarner and the Oakridge National Laboratory. The Fuel Efficient Engine Summit is a must attend event for those who want to ensure that their fuel efficient engine can meet the consumer demands of the future ahead of the competition.
For more information on the Fuel Efficient Engine Summit please visit http://www.fuelefficient-