KH’s design of the Quad Light incorporates several unique features that allow it to stay intact and keep working in extremely harsh environments.
• Proprietary KH designed lamp shock absorbers keeps the bulbs stable in the event the Quad Light is dropped or impacted.
• The fluorescent bulbs have a laminate coating that contains the glass in the event breakage does occur. This keeps any cracked glass, powder, and mercury safely contained and allows easy clean up.
• The tubeshields are made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
• The aluminum backbone of the light provides structural support.
• Rubber end caps stay intact during accidental drops and falls.
In addition to its durability, the Quad Light outputs up to 11,800 lumens and can be used as a stand-alone light or up to12 lights can be daisy chained together for feed thru lighting.
The Quad Light is dual C/US CSA Certification.
To learn more, visit: http://www.khindustries.com/
Or call: 716-312-