1. Pink Ladies from Greece – Find your inner Olivia Newton-John, buy some fabulous pink bomber jackets and team it with black leggings and heels and you’ll have an affordable & fun outfit. Dinner in an American diner such as Frankie & Benny’s would be greased lightening!
2. Senorita from Evita – Black or red dresses, beautiful lace fans and a flower in your hair makes this a vibrant and easy theme. Throw in some long glamorous gloves and a feather boa for the hen and hit the tapas bars and salsa clubs. Dinner at La Tasca or Las Iguanas will compliment with this theme as will a jug of sangria or two!
3. 80’s style from Flashdance – Buy neon accessories to go with your black cycling shorts and leotard. Plastic jewellery, sweatbands and legwarmers can be found in many high street stores, so why not go the whole hog and curl your hair tight too? Find a funky burger bar or club – the food doesn’t matter as long as there is room to dance!
4. Lara Croft from Tomb Raider – All action, and easy to follow. Put on some face paint for your disguise, plait your hair and pop on those trademark shorts. Grab a bite to eat from any bar or pub and then get back on with being a heroine.
5. Sparkles from Breakfast at Tiffanies – If your budget is tight or if you want a subtle theme then go for sparkles. Think glamour, sequins and glitter as your jewels will sparkle under bright lights and you wont feel out of place in a higher end restaurant. Choose to dine in the Living Room or Browns – perfect for a canapés, champagne and a more sophisticated feel.
We’ve seen all these themes here at Banzai and we have the photos to prove it! What other hen weekend themes can you think of? Let us know and also give us a call if you need help arranging your Oxford Hen Weekend. http://www.banzai-